This year, Just Footprints Foundation will once again be part of the Nelson Mandela International Day celebrations by providing an opportunity for South Africans to honour his memory by giving 67 minutes of their time to build a global movement for good.
The mission of Just Footprints Foundation is to enrich the lives of children with serious health and life challenges as well as their families by providing magical transforming fun through year-round, medically safe and cost free camping experiences.
In the coming year we will be hosting 800 children at our camps. So 800 goodie bags would therefore meet our current needs for this year. We would be delighted if you/your company would join in our Mandela Day initiative.
The majority of the children who attend our camps come from historically disadvantaged backgrounds, in which household resources are stretched to the limit. To add to their enjoyment of the camp, Just Footprints Foundation provides a “goodie bag” with basic necessities and a couple of treats:
- Toothbrush (adult size)
- Toothpaste (100 ml)
- Roll-on deodorant
- Body lotion 200mls (for boy or girl)
- A sweet treat (not perishable or chocolate)
- A small packet of cris
We invite you to contribute towards our camper gear in the following ways:
- Donate R167 to cover the cost of a branded Camp Footprints cap plus goodie bag with toiletries for one camper; OR
- Use your 67 mins to rope in 10 team members(or more) to sign up and donate R167 each for a branded cap and goodie bag with toiletries; OR
- Take 67 mins to spread the word on your social media platforms and reach a possible 1000 contacts and encourage them to sign up and donate R167 each for a cap and bag with toiletries which will more than cover our camper needs for the year; OR
- Ask your staff members to buy toiletries (as above) and a branded goodie bag for R30; OR
- Charm your company to cover the costs of these toiletries and R30 for each goodie bag and set up a packing chain for your employees at your office to pack the toiletries in the goodie bags so that they can give 67 minutes of their time and, at the same time, be a fun team building experience
For further information please contact:
Tel: 062 254 5326 | email@example.com
Tel: 082 450 3839 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Our banking details:
Account name: Just Footprints Foundation
Bank: Standard Bank
Account number: 20 028 4851
Branch code: 007205Like and Follow our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/JustFootprintsFoundation